Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My Top Three Hobies

My Top Three Hobbies
1. Riding Motorbikes
One of my hobbies is an interest in motorized street bikes, I first got to experience getting on my bike with one of my neighbors. The feeling of the acceleration and wind hitting your body is just insane! Since then I haven't been able to get motorcycles out of my head! All I want to do is ride one now! So about every weekend my buddy and I ride down PCH. I soon hope to be able to get one of my own!

2. Cars
Another hobby that I am into is going to car meets and events. I like going to car shows around California because the events attract a lot of people in and out of state to come compete, and its interesting to see the competivness that rises from the drivers. One day I too would dream of competing on a track and a build of my own!

3. Working on motorcycles

All the thrill on a bike cant happen if you don't know how they work! So I often find myself asking my friends if they need help with their motorcycles. I get experience from helping them do and oil change or tire replacement, or his bike needs new brake calipers, or pads I help! I want to go to school for this so it benefits me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment