Monday, February 9, 2015

Free Choice

This weekend I went to my local barber shop and I got a haircut. I walked in there not really knowing what I was looking for. I ended up doing a google search on haircuts decided on a style and picked a comb over. So I look more into people that have had comb overs and I found a picture of former LA Galaxy soccer player David Beckham. Originally the idea of getting this haircut made me laugh but since I didn't really know what I was trying to get, I just chose his haircut. It didn't really matter I was just having fun.

So now were here on Monday with a hair cut that I didn't pay attention to and I have to go back to get a trim. Luckily the guy who cuts my hair told me if I did decided to want it shorter, I could go back. But anyways the whole thing could have been avoided if I would have not messed around looking for an example of how I want my hair.

After school I think I am gonna get a mohawk or a perm. When I was there I saw somebody with a afro. It was pretty unique, I don't see people with afros all the time. But the girl was trying to get it straightened out. If I had hair like that I would keep it crazy and unique. This is not the place I went to but check this place out! www.supercuts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment